Hello! Hello! I am so excited for this post today because I get to tell you all that I am participating in a virtual party with The Home Depot, next Monday – April 11th and I want to invite all of you to tune in to see all the fun takes on the project – hanging gutter planters!
A team of really cute blogger, including myself, have been busy building our take of the hanging gutter planters to share with you next Monday! There will be lots of plants, lots of gutters and lots of color!
And of course you are going to fall in love with them and want to make one for yourself to hang up in your yard – so you are in luck! On Thursday, April 21 from 6:30 – 8:00, at your local Home Depot, they are holding a #DIHWorkshop (do it herself) and will teach you how to build your own! awesome right? So click on this link right here and head on over to their website to register to make your own hanging gutter planter!
Here are some fun key facts about the Home Depot Workshops:
- The Home Depot offers Workshops at all of their locations for do-it-yourselfers of all ages and experience levels.
- There are three types of Workshops offered – Do-It-Yourself (DIY), Do-It-Herself (DIH) and Kids.
- Customers can learn how to build décor projects, how to make easy home repairs and how to operate tools through demonstrations and step-by-step instructions.
- Visit http://workshops.homedepot.com to learn more.
Alrighty! So now we know – tune in next week to see all our fabulous hanging gutter planters and in the meantime register to make your own and have a dang good week!
See you soon!
Latest posts by Spencer and Amanda (see all)
- Hanging Gutter Planter Privacy Shade - April 11, 2016
- #DIHWorkshop – Hanging Gutter Planter Announcement!! - April 4, 2016
- Planked Farmhouse Twin Bed - February 10, 2016